Hey friends! I'm Amber, the goofball behind the camera. I was the kid with the old 35mm camera I got for my birthday shooting my barbies and family members. I was the nerd with the press pass in high school holding the point and shoot that had tape holding in the batteries at every sporting event. Now, I still am putting cameras in people's faces (just with better equipment and well, they sometimes ask me to). Funny part is, I STILL don't consider myself a "professional" even though people say I am all the time. I just love creating memories for everyone.
When I am not photographing weddings, families or anything rather, I am creating graphic design magic or social media content for my, yes, TWO other jobs. Call me crazy but I love to stay busy and I thrive on chaos and deadlines. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I'm outdoorsy yet girly. I can hang out with the guys shooting guns or practicing fun makeup looks in my bathroom trying to be like the you tubers. If I'm not photographing a wedding, on the weekend you can catch me on a lake on a wave runner or sitting by a campfire somewhere in Pure Michigan, usually with a drink in my hand.
I hope to get the opportunity to meet you soon!
Photo Credit: Ellis and Indigo
Things I love
- You Tube
- Graphic Design
- Fixer Upper
- Sunshine - Puts you in a great mood.
- Camping -Anywhere in the mitten.
- Football - Go Blue!
- My Cat, Paisley
- The Beach
- Canon 6D & 5D Mark III
- Canon T3i
- Canon 85mm 1.8
- Canon 50mm 1.4
- Canon 70 -200
- Canon 28mm 1.28
- Memory Cards
- Adobe Photoshop
- I once totaled my car after shooting a wedding
- I've stepped in dog pooh many times shooting
- I get super nervous before sessions (even after all these years)
- I'm a procrastinator but thrive under pressure
- I have to make sure my house is clean before I edit
- I also work have a job in marketing at a credit union
- Graphic Design Freelancer
- I have a 2 degrees - broadcasting and art